High Up is the rare combination of fourteen ayurvedic extracts and minerals (Bhasmas) which are completely safe to use and have completely no side effects whatsoever. High Up ingredients collectively work towards increasing your height and helping you grow taller. Here is a basic list of High Up ingredients, their sources and their attributes:
- Amla Amla, due to its incredible health benefits Amla is considered as one of the most important food in ayurvedic medicine, it helps the body to absorb calcium which is known to be an essential component for our bones, teeth, and nails.
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Brahmi is a traditional, therapeutic herb which is commonly used in ayurvedic medicine as a memory enhancer, aphrodisiac, and general health tonic. In addition it also works on the muscle, adipose, and bone tissues.
- Mulethi (Liquorice) Mulethi has antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, stimulant, demulcent, emollient, expectorant, and aphrodisiac properties. It promotes adrenal function and strengthens bones and muscles.
- Ashwagandha Ashwagandha have massive amount of health benefits, including its ability to fight against cancer and diabetes, as well as reduce inflammation, arthritis, asthma, hypertension, stress, rheumatism it is also found useful in boosting height and improving bone density.
- Vidari Kanda Vidari Kanda which is also known as Indian Kudju is a rejuvenating drug of ayurveda which improves overall strength of the body and also prevents and delay ageing process, this herb also helps to strengthen the entire body and improve stamina.
- Halo (Lepidium Sativum) Halo is a popular ayurvedic herb which is also sometimes referred as garden cress, among many health benefits halo helps in boosting up the immune system, builds stamina and improves body and brain function.
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Shatavari is one of the most popular ayurvedic herb which is used as rejuvenating tonic for thousands of years to promote healthy hormonal and reproductive functions.
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Giloy since the ancient times giloy occupies and very important place in the treatment of ayurveda due to its immense medicinal and therapeutic benefits, it helps in stimulating the growth of protective blood cells boosting immunity and restoring optimal health.
- Harar (Terminalia Chebula) Harar or haritaki is also termed as mother of all medicine as it can treat wide range of diseases; it eliminates all waste from the body, and promotes tissue growth and health.
- Kamdhenu Ras Kamdhenu Ras purifies all the dhoshas in the system and rejuvenates the body. It also improves digestive system and ensures easy assimilation of ras-raktadi dhatus, thus makes body strong, healthy and tall.
- Mandhor Bhasm Mandhor Bhasm increases red blood cell count thus cures anemia and other complications caused by anemia, it is also helpful in improving heart function and give strength to various organs of the body.
- Mukta Shukti Bhasm Mukta Shukti Bhasm improves fire element in the body, it increases digestion of food making body healthy and strong.
- Swaran Bang Swaran Bang is called rasayana in ayurveda, it improves appetite, improves function of enzyme and hormone producing glands of body, it is also found useful in detoxifying the whole body and improving kidney function too.
- Kasis Bhasm Kasis Bhasm is used for treatment of anemia and blood disorders, found useful in improving overall strength and immunity of body.